Don’t you think 10 GB Ram on smartphone overkills? The smartphone has been certified by TENNA and this could be the first smartphone in the world with 10GB RAM.
10GB Ram? In a world where the majority of smartphone users are still battling with 3GB/4GB Ram and the proportion using 6GB ram is not up to 30%; Apple iPhone XS and XS max recently launched comes with 4G of Ram and are running smoothly.
OPPO Find X 10GB RAM with 256GB storage version gets certified – Smartphone manufacturers are getting crazier with 8GB RAM ranging from onePlus 5T, Huawei P20 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer edition, Samsung Galaxy Note9 with 8GB Ram and many more.
However, Oppo Find X the Lamborghini Edition will be coming with 10GB RAM + 256GB storage version.
Don’t you think too much Ram on a smartphone overkills?
Highlights Specifications of OPPO Find X Lamborghini Edition 10GB RAM
- 6.42-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 aspect ratio Panoramic Arc display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 10GB RAM with 256GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, secondary 20MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- USB Type-C audio, DSP module, NXP noise reduction
- Dimensions: 156.7 × 74.3 × 9.4mm; Weight: 186g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,730mAh (typical) / 3645mAh (minimum) battery with VOOC flash charge fast charging
Is it multi-tasking? Smartphones with lesser RAM also multi-task.