These are the instructions to flash.Pac Stock Rom on any Android Smartphone using research download tool
Remember: Your Android device should have at least 40-50 percent of battery to perform the flashing process.
Flash .Pac Stock Rom on Android Smartphone
How To Flash Pac File SPD Using ResearchDownload Tool
- Step 1: Download ~ Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Step 2: Download Stock Rom (.pac) for your Android Device.
- Step 3: Download and extract RESERCHDOWNLOAD tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Step 4: Now, open reseachdownload.exe.
- Step 5: Once the researchdownload Tool is launched,
- make sure your device is switched off.
- Step 6: click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- NOTE TO REMOVE USER LOCK CODE LIKE pattern lock phone lock Gmail lock etc.
- uncheck all, and flash only user data fdl1 & 2 already selected
CHECK BELOW IMAGE
- Step 7: Once you have successfully added the.Pac file
- clicks on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- Step 8: During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in the researchdownload tool
- Step 9: Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using researchdownload Tool.